Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Taipei Travel Part 2

Day 3
Tuesday. Off-topic for chartotem.
We walked from the office to the hotel (around 15~20minutes) looking for a place to eat. The dinner is quite good. White Sugarcane Shabu Shabu.


See these veggies?


I'm a changed man when I'm in Taipei. I eat a lot of veggies here. Oh this is also a good future article for Broxi blog :)

My boss (or my mentor, she don't want to be called boss) ordered beer with the shabu-shabu. I guess this week-long meeting is taking its toll on us, so we need to unwind and have some bottle of beer.

Day 4
This is food-trip day. After some meetings in the morning, we had a nice team lunch out at a barbeque place. Yup! barbeque all you can cook and eat.

Some sampler.


This is with matching drinks all you can and ice-cream all you can :)
another good future article for Broxi blog :)

To be continued....