Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Happy Birthday Kuya!

I really want to greet  my Kuya a Happy Birthday in a memorable way... So let me do it via a blog post :)

In the tradition of my free six series of blog post, I have researched and collected the catchiest, coolest and craziest six birthday greeting quotes for him on his special day! Here we go...

"On your birthday, many miles may keep us apart, but you are always in my heart!"

"My love for you is directly proportional to the number of gifts you will give me on my birthday. Plan accordingly. Happy Birthday!"

"Today, I want you to know that I am grateful for a brother like you. Wishing you nothing but the best on your special day, brother."

"May all your dreams come true this year, dear brother. Let’s raise a toast to your birthday and many birthdays to come!"

"Some people have wealth. Some have beauty. Some have fame. But I hit the jackpot when I got you as a brother. Happy Birthday!"

"Wishing you a very Happy Birthday bro, and you don’t have to say it out loud that I am your favorite brother (I already know that). Love you!!!"




Misibis 2015
Me and Kuya sumiselfie, Bonding time in Bicol
<note: I dont usually post personal pics here in chartotem, but this one with the usual edits/filtering will be another sort of exception to the rule>



Happy Birthday Kuya Mey!!!

God bless you!!!

special thanks to here and here for the greeting quotes and ideas