Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Year 2006

I thought about this topic sometime in January. Had some free time this week so here are some of the memorable (and not so memorable) events that top my 2006 list.

The Good...
1. Our Wedding. Yes! Of course its the Main Event. Maui and I are very happy on our wedding day. We shared it with our loved ones, our family and friends. I will write a blog entry on the preps and stuffs that we did sometime this month.
2. Married Life. Masaya, parang bahay-bahayan :) with all the responsibilities. Oo minsan me away, pero na-reresolve naman. I love you moms! :*
3. Malta. May 2006. My first trip to Europe. Speaker ako sa EMEA Tech U. It was an exciting trip. Manila-Dubai-Malta. Great Airlines (Emirates).
The Bad...
4. DOTA. Hehe bad ba yun? Dami dota topics dito sa blog ko di ba? Well nde naman bad yun basta done in moderation. This is a fun game that help me know more about my peers in office, help me get closer with my family.
5. MU: Returns. Hehe after some months of hibernation, I returned to Titan. This time with Vio, Ujinn, Eunice and other friends.
and The Ugly...
6. Prudentialife: I usually don't put ugly topics in Chartotem's blog but past is past, me closure na e. This really made the 2006 not looking good. Deceptions, malpractice, incompetence. I hope that we all learned our lessons here.

6 lang muna, pag me naalala pa ako add ko na lang...
Overall, 2006 is a good year. I do hope that 2007 we will all have more blessings.