Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Zohan, Watchmen and Fixing the Master Feeder

My weekend activities:
Saturday.
Just stayed at home and fixed my blog feed. Its my biggest blog booboo to date and I got little time on the weekdays to fix it. I did some trial and error and found some plugins doing the mess.
Watched part of the Zohan movie.

Sunday.
Watched the Zohan movie in the PC. Together with Raven this time. Funny movie. I like it since its Adam Sandler. Unlike Click this one is a lighter mood movie. I just don't like the "buffering" thing of Raven's channel :)

Went out to TriNoma. Had dinner with Raven's friends-previous online officemates at Dencio's. Common topic over the dinner is blogging and SERPs and optimization. Their ex-boss was the pulutan :)

Bought gas stove-burner, the one in the house needs some replacement. Same Brand. Matibay talaga Standard :)

Tried TriNoma cinema 2. Picked Watchmen the movie. The cinema chairs are squeaky :)