Saturday, June 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to me :)

Last week I celebrated my birthday!
Raven cooked some spag and succulent rosemary chicken on my day. Yummy! I can't get hold off the pic taken from Raven's new camera. Remind me next time Chartotem and I will update this post with the food image.
Raven, Ujinn, Mama, Kuya Kent, Alecthedrummer visited me. I did not do some massive invites, but anyone who remembered me on my day is very much welcome to my handaan.

The next day, my officemates threw in a surprise. It was a good setup. SJM having a serious convo with me and then they sang happy bday and brought in a cake with a candle.


Thanks Guys and Gals! I'm really touched :)
I will try my best to be kinder to all of you this year :D

T'was a busy week. A happy busy week!

One year older! One year wiser!
And I thank God for all the blessings!!!