Wednesday, April 29, 2020

ECQ Day 46: Sore Throat



Got bad case sore throat  And this really a bad case as it comes with headache 😟
This is the kind of sore throat that I feel when my tonsils are inflamed. But this cannot be tonsillitis na, because I've undergone tonsillectomy several years ago 😁

Solution: gargled warm water with salt, NO cold water and other cold drinks muna. Cut off coffee too πŸ™ Tsaa tsaa lang rin pag me time 😁

Seriously, I refrained from all sweets and cold for the mean time as some precautionary measures. Drank meds for the headache too and rest from my usual work-from-home by sleeping. Since I have to report all related health issues as part of my companies WFH initiative, I reported sa internal website/tracker namin, but stressed that I have no coughs, no colds, no fever.

Paranoid...

Nakakapraning!

But good thing I was feeling better during the night na...

-M