Thursday, July 23, 2009

Boxing, Solar Eclipse atbp

I started boxing training this week. I feel great about it. Actually 3 weeks ago I tried it, but it was interrupted by my pharynx infection. So this week the official training starts and I hope this will be a regular activity from now on. For this month my target is 1 training per week. After 1 month I will try to increase this so that I can improve my stamina.

On that same day of boxing training, came another event: the solar eclipse. I have not seen it since its only partial eclipse in manila, but I have watched some of the actions in the net as well as in the television via the evening news.

On the atbp. topic. I'm excited about something. You'll hear more on this topic when I'm ready to share to all.

Have a great weekend everyone!