Friday, July 10, 2009

It was Fun

A senti post for Chartotem’s Blog. We were so excited when we opened CIC. I even blogged it here . It was really fun while it lasted. But we have decided that it must come to an end.

I’m listing some things that I will be missing (or already missing na):

  1. The Free DOTA Games. With Raven, Ujinn, Imagina. Sometimes with AlecJonas, Jag, Ron, Mica, Aldrin, Eric and some other TIP boys. Batang Cubao spared some time to do some good games during the last day; I really cherish the game-time folks.
  2. The semi-daily/nightly drive to QC Area, from Office or from home. The shortcuts in Tuazon/Project 4 Area. The traffic in Aurora/Anonas intersection. Dropping off Kamote at EDSA.
  3. The warm greetings of Liza. She never misses to greet me whenever I arrive there or if she is already leaving after her shift. Thanks Liz! I know our paths will cross again, and we will always be here to help you whenever we can.
  4. Weekly PC Scanning and random PC troubleshooting schedules with Kamote. The troubleshooting of minor “infections” is really a thrill. Thanks also to Kamote.
  5. The Lugaw and Goto from Molave. Great food and very affordable. The tinapay from Julie’s and the kamote fries. Forget about Jollibee, Chowking and Mcdo, that’s very common.
  6. The parking. Manong Tanda, Gomez and Danny. I’ll visit you some time.
  7. I will add other stuff in the future. Too much senti na today :)
No Regrets. We will cherish the memories. And will never forget the lessons learned.

Time to move on to the next chapter of our lives.

And lastly, My Thanks to Raven! I love you so much.